Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A Work in Progress



I have been neglecting my blog a bit for a while, and I apologise. This has been a consequence of a bit of soul searching that I've been doing lately, particularly in relation to the person that I am and what I want to contribute to the world (and I don't mean in any grand way - I just mean the way in which we all contribute to the lives of those around us and our collective well-being).


In the coming weeks, I am not only going to make an effort to get back to regular posting, but I will be making some changes to content - trying to focus on those things that are important to me and that I want to share with you.


I am excited to finally share my experiences in Hong Kong, Bali and Amsterdam. I've also been doing a lot of dining and exploring in London, so there will also be plenty of London Guide posts upcoming. I hope you enjoy.



xx
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...