Friday, April 25, 2014

Excuse My Absence - I Absconded on Holiday

I mean to blog all about it before I left, but then I underestimated the amount of things that I needed to get done before leaving and my ability to procrastinate - so that didn't happen. I haven't been blogging for the last two weeks because I've been on holiday in Hong Kong and Indonesia! 




It was an amazing trip, and I am excited to share all of the details with you over the next week. I now also have a serious case of the wanderlust and have started brainstorming for my next excursions.

Have a great weekend, and I'll catch up with you next week with notes on what to do with two days in Hong Kong and tips on travel in Bali and the Gili Islands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...