Sunday, March 16, 2014

Here's to Beautiful Rugby Players

The RBS 6 Nations finished yesterday with a bang - a very close and exciting game between Ireland v France for Ireland to win the championship.  I have gotten really into rugby since I moved to London, and it has quickly become my favourite sport to watch by far.  I look forward to the 6 nations every year, and I am sad to see it go - I will have to wait until June to watch Wales play again! (Side note: I'm a Welsh fan due to K's influence and now I'm hopelessly devoted).

A side perk to the great game of rugby? The super fit men.  Today, I thought I would pay tribute to some of the best looking men in home nations (Wales, England, Ireland, Scotland) rugby - thanks for a great winter!

Jamie Roberts, Wales
(He's also a doctor. I'm still trying to come up with a socially acceptable way
to ask him to marry me. Ideas?)





Leigh Halfpenny, Wales






Mike Phillips, Wales





Dan Lydiate, Wales




Rob Kearney, Ireland




Chris Robshaw, England




Ben Foden, England




Nick de Luca and Chris Paterson, Scotland


(All photos from Google Images.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...