Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Dreaming of a Dressing Room

I am moving to a new flat and a new part of London soon, so I have recently been going through the gauntlet that is the London rental market.  In the last few weeks, I have seen some terrible, small, dark, run down flats that are still asking for premium rental prices.

I have now found a lovely flat in a lovely neighbourhood, but amidst fighting through the frustratingly expensive and dreary London property market, I have found myself dreaming of having enough space for a dressing room - or even for a large closet.  Any of the following will do.

(Nate Berkus's dressing room via Architectural Digest)

(Emily Schuman's closet via Elle Decor)


(via domino)


(via domino)


(Jenna Lyons' dressing room via domino)


In the meantime, I've at least got a good sized built in cupboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...