Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Ideal Closet: Work Out Edition

Jumping on the January fitness bandwagon makes me want to cringe, largely because my picture of my ideal self is always fit and doesn't need to jump on any bandwagons.  But, alas, this year more than ever before, I am in desperate need of getting back into shape.  I've committed the sin of allowing a busy work schedule (and general weekend laziness) to get in the way of staying fit.

I've done reasonable well since Christmas, although there have been a couple of weeks where I've let things slip.  Today, I'm going shopping for some new workout gear to help motivate myself.  Here's my wish list:



GapFit contrast panel training jacket
lululemon Wunder Under pant Full-on Luon
Sweaty Betty Bodymap thermal long sleeve
Nike Free 5.0 running shoe
New Balance N769 NBx competitor no show socks
Under Armour ColdGear infrared thermo full zip hoodie
ASICS Gel-Kayano 20
Sweaty Betty athlete workout vest
lululemon the Un Mat
Sweaty Betty chill resistor thermal long sleeve
Bodyism 'I am Confident' Lily sports bra


Now wish me luck at the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...