Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Most Fun a Bride and Groom Could Have

This wedding recently featured on Rock My Wedding originally caught my eye for the simple reason that the bride, Nat, was wearing one of my favourite Jenny Packham dresses.  I stayed for the photography.  The photos were done by Chris Barber Photography and are fantastic - his photographs really capture the personality of the bride and groom and made their day look like so much fun.




The wedding ceremony and reception were held at Lyde Court, in a 17th century stone barn in Hereford.  The couple went for a vintage Hollywood feel, complete with mismatched chairs, fringed and mismatched pink lampshades, pink poms and a working gramophone.



I love this next group of photographs of the bride and groom after the ceremony.  They look like they are having so much fun - I want to be them.











Read more about Nat and Martin's wedding, from raspberry gin favours to the great music they chose, at Rock My Wedding.

2 comments:

  1. Register with a kerala matrimony ezhava site that can give you assurance when you are in search of a life partner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyous to know about your wedding. It is my wedding in couple of months and I have already hired a wedding planner. He booked one of beautiful wedding venues Chicago. Hope he will make grand arrangements to make wedding a memorable one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...