Thursday, August 1, 2013

Tiny House Swoon

Full disclosure: Tiny House Swoon was featured on Apartment Therapy last week, and I proceeded to spend over an hour looking at the small cabins, converted buses, boats, floating houses, tree houses, etc on this blog entirely devoted to the smallest swoon-worthy dwellings. I needed to share this with others.  

Below are a few of my favourites (I tried to limit myself to only a handful), especially the 1967 VW Westfalia bus and End√©mico hotel in Baja California, which I've made K promise that we'll visit someday.  He agreed once he finally gave my laptop back to me after carefully examining the London canal boat (in which he not so secretly dreams of living).





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...