Friday, July 19, 2013

Weekend Wish List

It has been seriously hot and summery in London for the last couple of weeks (particularly by London standards), so I will be spending as much time outside as possible this weekend! 

In a summery spirit - here's my wish list for the weekend:



Wear: I'm pretty sure there's no way you could be in a bad mood wearing this Kate Spade Saturday Sexy Back Dress.
Do: Summer in London means outdoor movies galore!  Saturday, Luna Cinema is showing Anchorman at One New Change, but there's a whole summer full of great films in various London locations.  I think I'll tee up the Kew Gardens showings, as well.
Relax: This lemon verbena-scented candle from Diptyque is perfect for a hazy summer evening.
Drink: I love this floral Italian wine glass set from Fishs Eddy, and, unlike your normal stemware, any drink would look great in them.
Adorn: In my profession, even business casual dressing usually equates to neutrals and solid colours, so I've really been craving a bauble with some personality.
Eat: These recipes deserved an exclamation point above. I have been desperately craving some oysters in this heat, and these fried oyster sliders from A Cozy Kitchen would definitely fit the bill as an alternative to slurping them out of the shell.  And how good do those lemon ricotta waffles with poppy seeds from Joy the Baker look? I need to get a waffle iron.
Carry: Rosamund Pike is one of my understated favourites, and the new Rosamund collection on which she collaborated for L.K. Bennett is classic and timeless, just like she is. I love this emerald one.


Have a good weekend! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...