Monday, June 3, 2013

Stripes Week: Part 1 - Bold Walls

I, like any good Northeastern American with a love for the Kennedys and classic (preppy) style, love stripes.  So the fact that this classic motif is having a bit of a renaissance, as it does every so often, makes me quite pleased.  It is in this spirit that I bring you "Stripes Week 2013."  The first instalment - bold, striped walls in any room of the house.

I would love to paint or paper a few walls in my apartment with some eye-catching stripes. These rooms really have character - both when highly decorated and when left to let the stripes do all the talking.














(Photo credits, the best I could source them - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...