Monday, May 27, 2013

Watch This: Arrested Development Season 4

First and foremost, happy Memorial Day (to my American counterparts) and happy summer bank holiday to those of us in Britain.



I think anyone who's ever watched Arrested Development was eagerly awaiting the release of this:


And yesterday, it happened.  

I don't know about you guys, but I'm loving it.  We got through the first half yesterday (it was way too beautiful outside to stay in and watch TV all day - I live in Britain, we have to take advantage), and are going to finish off the second half today.


They haven't missed a beat.  While the episodes do take on a very different formula than the original three seasons, they have been very cleverly crafted to catch you up with all of the characters, bring you to the same plot points from different points of view and sprinkle in all of the Arrested Development-isms that you've been missing oh so badly.


If you are already an AD fan, you've already started in on Season 4, I'm sure.  If you haven't, what the hell are you doing with yourself? Come on!  If you haven't yet been introduced to Arrested Development, get yourself a Netflix trial or just buy Seasons 1-3 online (trust me, money well spent) and get watching! 

On Facebook, the Arrested Development page is highlighting the best of the Bluth parties celebrating the Season 4 release.  My favourite, these loose seal cookies:


Well done, to whoever made those!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...