Tuesday, May 28, 2013

J.Crew Says Hello to London

In advance of its London flagship store opening on Regent Street in November, and to celebrate a scholarship collaboration at what is arguably London's top design school, J.Crew said hello to London at a pop-up shop in Granary Square this past weekend.






Designed to introduce the brand to Londoners, the pop-up was largely a preview of J.Crew's fall collections for women, men and crew cuts.  They all looked amazing.














Is it OK if I buy crew cuts stuff for myself? In particular, that satchel.






Unfortunately, the only merchandise they had for sale included no more than 15 different women's sweaters from the cashmere collection (£190 to £270) and hand-decorated collars they were selling for £240. I was disappointed. I guess I'll have to wait until I go home this summer, or until the Regent Street store opens in November.




(All photos taken by me)


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...