And it's Monday again...
I spent this weekend doing a lot of organisational things,
which does make me feel good but does not necessarily make me
feel like I'm ready for another work week.
Luckily, next weekend is another bank holiday weekend here in the UK
(and the long-awaited arrival of Arrested Development season 4!).
A few gems to get you through the week:
- I came across this airplane hanger wedding on Once Wed and was amazed by how stunning an old hanger can be.
- The #popsicleproject is a fun hashtag on Instagram that is putting me in a summery mood.
- This roasted tomato tartine from the Kitchn looks like the perfect summer weekend lunch. I think I'll be making quite a few.
- The Neighbourhood's album I Love You is now available and their summer tour is selling out fast. Get your tickets now.
- This video of kids trying new foods in slow motion is hilarious.
- I spent Sunday morning drooling over this honey vanilla teacake from Fleur de Sel.
- Apartment Therapy did a toy flashback to the 1980s last week, which invoked a number of shouts of "Oh my god, I remember that" from me and my British boyfriend (who did not have the same toys apparently) giving me several eye rolls.
- The Wall Street Journal asks, Is Generation Y a "game changer" for housing?