Thursday, February 28, 2013

Screen Style: Shoshanna from Girls

I should preface this post by reminding you that I am in the UK,
so I don't have the privilege of watching Girls as soon as it's on.
Please forgive my delay. Now getting to the point...

I know it's not for everyone, but I loved Shoshanna's outfit in the season 2
premiere of Girls - "It's About Time," which she wears to Hannah and Elijah's party.




Channel Shoshanna at your next house party:



Shoshanna Little Hat

(one | two | three | four | five | six | seven | eight | nine | ten)


Word on the street is that Shoshanna's actual dress in this scene is from H&M,
but is not currently available at the store, and her hat/fascinator was compiled
by show stylists from two different fascinators bought from Etsy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...