Wednesday, February 27, 2013

London Wedding

I came across a link to photos from this London wedding
on Bright Bazaar, and I'm glad I found the full wedding on Style Me Pretty.
This wedding is gorgeous. I think it captures the feeling of London really
well and strikes a really good balance between rustic, classic and whimsy.



The wedding ceremony was held at Islington Town Hall (for this not in London,
this is maybe the best town hall for weddings, and I love being a street spectator
when everyone is outside after the ceremony). The reception was at a warehouse
in Dalston called MC Motors, available for hire for events and shoots.
The photography is by Aneta Mak, and the wedding was planned by Charlie Beard.

 Be prepared - I'm about to go overboard on the photos, but I love
almost everything about this wedding.




























1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful!

    www.more-than-one-love.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...