Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Wish List: Under 20

Another wish list - this time all under 20 ($ or £).
As an expat, I tend to do some bi-coastal shopping.

1. I envision several bright mornings with these mugs
from Target, especially since their only $15.99 for four.


2. I can't believe Moonrise Kingdom has been out on DVD for two weeks
already, and I still don't have it in my hands. I saw this Wes Anderson gem
in the cinema this summer and adore it. (£11.99 on Amazon)



3. I love making a good list, and the Market Shopping Pad ($9.50) from
Rifle Paper Co would definitely increase my grocery shopping enjoyment.



4. I need a little something to brighten up my evenings, and I think
Butter London's Come to Bed Red lippy will do the trick ($17 at Nordstrom).


5. I think we need to bring hats back to the point where you're underdressed 
if you've gone out without one.  I'll start with this one from Zara (£19.99).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...