Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

When I was in college, Halloween was the best time of the year.
Now, I'm mostly just happy I don't have to worry about it - 
Halloween isn't nearly as big in London, so you actually have to seek out
an event unless a friend is having a house party.

The holiday still holds a special place in my heart though.
So maybe I'll watch a few scary movies.

If I was going to dress up, these are my top 5 costumes for this year:

1. Moonrise Kingdom

(via)


2. School Picture

(via)

3. Holly Golightly and "Fred"
(But not the obvious Holly Golightly)

(via)


4. Tie: Daria or Team Zissou Crew Member

(via)



(via)


5. Carl Fredricksen from Up
(OK I'm not a small boy, but I still love this)

(No idea where this originated from because I saw it on Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...