Wednesday, October 17, 2012

French-inspired Furniture: Fabulous & Baroque

I am currently wishing I had space and the proper decor scheme
to incorporate a jewel-toned, French-inspired beauty,
like this bright Louis XIV-style desk that caught my eye in Stylist last week.


I would also love to get my hands any any of these pieces from Fabulous & Baroque
(a few of which you may have seen in the recent Gilt sale).








Maybe I need to redecorate my flat. I don't think any of these would find 
a comfortable home in my antiquarian (euphamism for second hand) rented flat.

4 comments:

  1. Hong Kong furniture is best place for selling furniture Hong Kong. You can sell used furniture Hong Kong
    And 2nd hand furniture Hong Kong. You can get here best selling furniture Hong Kong and 2nd hand furniture Hong Kong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy and sell new and used modern, outdoor, office, bedroom and home furniture.
    Choose from a great selection of gently used furniture for every room in your home.
    More here www.postallads4free.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll leave you with this beautifully designed rose gold chair, fit for the most discerning design enthusiast.Demir Leather

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...