Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Alternative Movie Posters

I fancy myself a bit of a film enthusiast, although I'm not sure I am knowledgable
enough to elevate myself to the standing of "film buff" or "film connoisseur."
One thing that I've always loved about films, in particular, are the posters.
I love a good movie poster.
What I love even more is a well-designed alternative movie poster.
I think alternative posters are generally better than any normal promotional poster,
due to their ability to celebrate film iconography in a very simple, paired down way.

Here are a few of my current favourites:

(via)

(via)

(via)

(via)

(via)

(via)

(via)

(via)

(via)

I have always loved the alternative movie posters done by Claudia Vorosio on Etsy.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...