Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Forest Friends

Animals, particularly forest animals, seem to be appearing on everything this fall -
from home furnishings to clothing and accessories.
The two forest animals that seem to be most prevalent are the owl and the fox.


Trend: Owls



I'm less enamoured with the foxy trend, although I do love the cushion from SMUG
and the little foxes called Owen from Zeena.



Trend: Foxy
(one|two|three|four|five|six|seven|eight|nine)


However, while I think it's fine to sport a forest friend here or there,
the line has to be drawn somewhere.  I mean, COME ON - what are these?!
And some of these are expensive and from reputable designers like Burberry.























(French ConnectionBurberry Prorsum | ASOS | Peter Jensen)

I think I'll stick to the cushions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...