Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fall Kitchen

While I'm always reluctant to give in to fall,
this year, I'm actually enjoying the cooling of the weather
and the falling of the leaves. I am now willing to admit that
London is just as lovely in the fall as it is in the spring.
The turn in the weather is putting me in the mood to wear sweaters 
and sip hot drinks, curl up with a book and go for crisp walks around the city.

Right now, what fall is doing most is putting me in the mood to start 
trying new fall recipes. The following are certainly on my to-cook list:

(Braised lamb ravioli with shitake parsley broth - Tartelette) 

(Tomato cobbler with blue cheese biscuits - Joy the Baker) 

(Apple muffins with brown sugar and hazelnut crumb topping - Wayfare Magazine) 

(Mick's easy peasy pumpkin soup with jamon iberico and rosemary oil - What Kate Ate) 

(Harvest cake with vanilla cream - Roost) 

(Grilled summer squash and peach salad with manchego and white truffle - Roost)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...