Thursday, September 27, 2012

Alexa Pulitzer Stationery

I met up with a friend for drinks and dinner near Carnaby Street on Tuesday,
which seemed like the perfect excuse to do a little shopping beforehand.
It seemed like a particularly good excuse to spend some of my dwindling
unemployed free time wandering around Liberty.

I entered the store via the stationery room, and it took me a good 
30 minutes to leave the small room without purchasing anything.  
I have a serious love for stationery. 

The first thing that caught my eye upon entering was the Alexa Pulitzer display
of notepads and cards featuring beautiful prints from this New Orleans designer.



Alexa Pulitzer
(Clockwise from top left: one|two|three|four|five|six|centre)

I pretty much want one of everything and think the stationery would make good gifts.
The entertaining supplies are great too.







She has done exclusive collections for Anthropologie, Bergdorf Goodman,
BHLDN and Tory Burch.  I wish these monogram calendar and whale notepads 
for Anthropologie were still available.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...